Dental Bonding: A Beautiful Grin without a Lengthy Treatment
Small chips, gaps, discoloration, and minor imperfections can drastically affect the beauty of your smile. Fortunately, Dr. Paul V. Archaki and his team offer simple dental bonding at their Boynton Beach, FL, office. This treatment can quickly improve your appearance without requiring alteration of your teeth. During the process, Dr. Archacki will apply composite resin to your teeth, shaping the material so that it has a smooth finish. This affordable treatment can last for years, and Dr. Archacki will provide tips to help you protect your bonding as long as possible. Most importantly, dental bonding can give you a much younger and more alluring smile, and it could dramatically boost your self-confidence.
Are You a Dental Bonding Candidate?
Dr. Archacki may recommend bonding if:
- You have chipped teeth
- You have minor cracks that have not weakened the overall structure of your teeth
- You have suffered dental erosion, or your teeth have worn edges
- You have small gaps in your smile
- You have discoloration, especially internal stains, which teeth whitening cannot remove
- You have disproportionately small or unusually shaped teeth
Because bonding does not require tooth alteration, it can be a good option if you have undergone cavity treatment or have otherwise weakened teeth. It can also be a suitable alternative if you do not qualify for porcelain veneers due to dental erosion.
Bonding looks very realistic, especially with Dr. Archacki’s high level of skill. In fact, when you visit our practice, your results will essentially be indistinguishable from your enamel.
How Dental Bonding is Performed
Prior to bonding, Dr. Archacki will carefully plan your treatment, considering your unique cosmetic goals. He will select a composite shade that will harmonize with your smile. Then he will cover your teeth in a mild chemical solution, which will create microscopic grooves in your dental enamel to help the composite adhere more securely. After applying a bonding agent, Dr. Archacki will place the composite. As he works, he will make sure that the material fully covers flaws. When he is done, he will harden the bonding with a curing light. Finally, he will trim and polish the material, ensuring a beautiful sparkle.
The Benefits of Dental Bonding
If you are unhappy with the look of your smile, there are several reasons to consider bonding. The benefits of this treatment include:
- Affordability: Bonding is very economical. Therefore, it may be appropriate if you are watching your budget, or if you want an affordable supplement to any of our restorative procedures.
- Durability: With proper care, bonding can last for years. To ensure the longest lasting results possible, you should avoid placing unnecessary pressure on your teeth. For example, you should not chew ice, bite your nails, or crunch down on very hard foods.
- Conservative: Bonding is faster than veneers, which require the removal of a small amount of enamel. In contrast, bonding will go directly on your teeth, and it will not typically involve any discomfort.
- Natural-Looking Appearance: Bonding looks very realistic, especially with Dr. Archacki’s high level of skill. In fact, when you visit our practice, your results will essentially be indistinguishable from your enamel.
- Improved Self-Esteem: By providing a lifelike appearance that can enhance your entire smile, bonding can help you feel more confident about your grin. You may even smile more often, which will positively affect your interactions with others.
Contact Us to Learn More
If a small imperfection in your smile is making you feel self-conscious, bonding can provide a fast and natural-looking solution. Contact us online to learn more about bonding and to find out if it is right for you. You can also schedule a consultation by calling (561) 736-1177.
“Smiles are our Business!” Dr. Archacki