ABOUT DR. ARCHACKI
I was born and raised in New Britain, Connecticut and attended local schools. I attended St. Michael’s College in Winooski, Vermont and earned a Bachelor’s in Biology (Pre-Med). I graduated from New York University College of Dentistry with a D.D.S, and attended Temple University School of Dentistry; Earning a certificate in Fixed Prosthodontics. Following Graduation, I taught full-time in the Fixed Prosthodontics department at Temple University School of Dentistry. My initial position was as an assistant professor and when I left I was promoted to associate professor with tenure.
My teaching duties included chairside clinical instruction, second year technique, lectures to both undergraduate students and doctors in the Graduate program.
Professional memberships include:
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics - Life Member
- Served on the membership committee and the Board of Directors
- American College of Prosthodontics - Fellow
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Florida Prosthodontic Association - Past President
- Caridad Clinic - Director of Dental Services - Member of the Board of Directors and a volunteer
The Caridad Clinic is a very special place. It is the largest free Clinic in the State of Florida. We treat both medical and dental patients. Last year between medical and dental there were approximately 25,000 patient visits. Our primary patient is the working poor. Even though I am a prosthodontist, one of my loves is oral surgery, and that is what I do there. We treat whatever type of case walks in the door; from exams and cleanings and simple extractions to full boney impaction, and everything in between.
Personally, I have a terriﬁc son (Paul) and a daughter-in-law (Emily). They have given a great joy in life; my grandson Oliver, who just turned two.
Preferences in Music from smooth jazz, Big band era, 60’s, 70's, 80’s, light classical and eclectic mix of sounds. I am a voracious reader; Thank you Kindle, my book shelves were overﬂowing. There was a pile of books that did resemble a famous tower in Italy. Also, I scuba dive, and play golf.
This past summer, the office needed a major facelift. I did the painting and was the gofer for the installation. Laying tile is definitely on my bucket list of jobs I would ever attempt.
- St. Michael’s College, BA Biology 1968 NYU College of Dentistry
- Temple University College of Dentistry 1972 – Certificate in Fixed Prosthodontics
- 1974 Temple University – Dept. of Fixed Prosthodontics Faculty. Left in 1980 as tenured associate professor.
- 1980 to present – Private practice of Prosthodontics Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics.
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU) Phi Beta Kappa of Dentistry
Theresa was born in Queens, NY. She moved to Florida in 1973. Theresa graduated from Palm Beach Community College.
Theresa started dental hygiene care over 30 years ago and has been working with Dr. Paul Archacki for over 22 years.
Theresa has 2 children and enjoys time with her family and cooking.
“Smiles are our Business!” Dr. Archacki