A Full Mouth Reconstruction Can Repair Extensive Damage
By combining multiple restorative procedures into a full mouth reconstruction, Dr. Paul V. Archacki can deliver stunning, life-changing results. A full mouth reconstruction at our Boynton Beach, FL, practice can completely transform the look and function of your smile. Each reconstruction is different, and Dr. Archacki will first plan a completely customized treatment outline. He will consider your health and particular goals, creating a plan to exceed your expectations. Dr. Archacki is a board-certified prosthodontist, specializing in the replacement of missing teeth and the restoration of damaged teeth. Therefore, he is an excellent choice if you are seeking extensive treatment in a full mouth reconstruction.
Planning Your Full Mouth Reconstruction
Dr. Archacki will collaborate with you to create a comprehensive treatment plan. At your consultation, he will visually examine your teeth and gums. He will also take x-rays to look for hidden concerns, such as cavities or jawbone recession. Once he has a good grasp of your health needs, he will inquire about your cosmetic and functional goals. You will also discuss your insurance and financing options, as well as your estimated timeline. Dr. Archacki is highly skilled, and he can provide various treatments to fit your budget. Our restorations can also be crafted from a variety of materials, including metal and zirconia. We will go over these options, explaining the advantages and estimated costs of each one.
The Full Mouth Reconstruction Process
Your full mouth reconstruction will depend entirely on your personal treatment plan and can include two or more procedures, such as:
- Dental crowns: Completely covering compromised teeth, crowns can repair major structural damage. These restorations can also strengthen teeth that have been weakened by very large cavities.
- Dental bridges: A dental bridge typically replaces one to two missing teeth. Traditionally, a bridge is made of several crowns, and it will attach to the teeth surrounding the gap in your smile.
- Dentures: Dentures are large restorations, meant to replace a significant number of missing teeth. Both full and partial dentures are available, and Dr. Archacki will match your prosthetic to the natural color and contours of your teeth and gums. In addition, we offer the digital AvaDent® denture system, which enables us to craft high-quality dentures in as little as six days and two office visits.
- Dental implants: Crowns, bridges, and dentures can all connect to dental implants. These tiny titanium posts will sit in your jawbone, fusing with the bone tissue to replace your dental roots. Your attached restoration will never slip out of place.
- Fillings: Fillings are a good option for small to medium-sized cavities. Although they can be made of metal, tooth-colored composite resin offers more realistic effects.
- Root canal therapy: If you have an infected tooth, Dr. Archacki can perform a root canal to eliminate diseased tissue, and place a dental crown to restore the look and function of your tooth. Our root canal therapy is precise and involves minimal discomfort.
- Oral surgery: Dr. Archacki also performs minor oral surgeries, as needed. Dr. Archacki can remove a small layer of gum tissue to expose more of your tooth in preparation for a crown as well as perform some restorative surgeries.
- Cosmetic procedures: Once your oral health has been fully restored, you may choose to enhance the overall aesthetics of your smile.
Typically, Dr. Archacki will perform your procedures in stages, which will reduce discomfort and make the recovery process easier.
We are dedicated to helping patients achieve the healthy, aesthetic smile of their dreams.
Benefits of Full Mouth Reconstruction
Full mouth reconstruction yields dramatic results and equally significant benefits. The combination of treatments can increase your ability to bite and chew, helping you to enjoy a more complete and healthier diet. By replacing missing teeth and correcting the force of your bite, Dr. Archacki can also reduce your risk for related health problems, such as bruxism and temporomandibular joint (TMJ) Disorder.
Along with these health and functional benefits, full mouth reconstruction can also improve your appearance. By closing gaps in your smile and repairing broken teeth, Dr. Archacki can help you achieve a more youthful look. In turn, you can feel more confident, and your overall quality of life could also improve.
Create Your Treatment Plan
We are dedicated to helping patients achieve the healthy, aesthetic smile of their dreams.To begin planning your custom full mouth reconstruction, contact our office today.
“Smiles are our Business!” Dr. Archacki